The KING RADSPEED drivers feature adjustable weighting and MyFly Loft Technologies, allowing you to fine-tune trajectory and launch to maximize distance.
|Launch||Low to Mid Launch||Mid to High Launch||Mid to High Launch|
|Spin||Ultra-Low Spin||Low Spin||Mid-Low Spin|
|Performance||Fastest ball speed with workability||Fastest ball speed with extreme forgiveness||Long & straight ball flights with draw bias|
Center of Gravity.
Customize your center of gravity (CG) position using moveable weight technology in the KING RADSPEED Drivers. Custom weights are available in lightweight (6g), mid-weight (8g, 12g-STOCK) and heavy (16g) tungsten weights to fine-tune trajectory and swing weight.SHOP RAD WEIGHTS
- To change weight settings, loosen and remove both weights using the wrench provided to you by turning it counterclockwise.
- Once both weights are removed, place the 14g weight in your desired setting (front or back) and the remaining 2g weight in the empty port.
- Once you have your preferred setting, use the wrench to tighten both weights by turning it clockwise until you hear a single, audible click. DO NOT try to tighten the weights by hand to prevent them from coming loose during your swing.
Eight easily adjustable loft settings allow you to manage trajectory, launch and spin. Increasing or decreasing the loft will change trajectory +/- up to 1 degree and will adjust the spin +/- up to 450 rpm, respectively.
To adjust the loft, loosen using the wrench provided to you by inserting it into the screw on the sole.
Turn the wrench counterclockwise until the shaft can be pulled far enough from the head to allow it to rotate.
Rotate the shaft until your desired loft setting appears in the window on the hosel sleeve.
Insert the shaft back into the head and tighten the screw by turning the wrench clockwise until you hear a single, audible click.
MYFLY LOFT SETTINGS
|MODEL / MYFLY SETTING||-1.5°||-1.0°||-1.0°D||STD°||STD°D||+1.0°||+1.0°D||+1.5°|
(RADSPEED, RADSPEED XB)
(RADSPEED, XB, XD, WOMEN'S XB)
(RADSPEED XD, WOMEN'S XB & XD, JUNIOR'S)
|12.5° (WOMEN'S & JUNIOR'S)||11°||11.5°||11.5°D||12.5°||12.5°D||13.5°||13.5°D||14°|
* "D" = Draw Setting
* If your ball flight is too low, increase the loft to add spin to promote a higher trajectory and more carry.
* If your ball flight is too high, decrease the loft to reduce spin to promote a lower trajectory with more roll.